Below I present to you one the best granola recipe I have ever made. The granola is crunchy and nutty. Tastes incredibly good, especially with creamy yogurt and berries. Must have in your kitchen. I’m sure you will back to this recipe very often.
Let’s grab the recipe and don’t forget to share with me your opinion, tag @sweetly_salted_berry on Instagram and I’ll share your photo ❤️
Peanut butter granola
Peanut butter granola served with yogurt, grapefruit and green grapes
- 200g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of almond flakes
- 7 dried prunes
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of date syrup
- 1-2 tbsp honey / optionally maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa
- a pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees (200 degree fan)
- Cut the prunes into thin slices.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour granola on baking try, bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Mix granola twice with a wooden long spoon.
- Let your granola cool down. Serve with favourite yogurt and berries.