Today I have for you an idea for an express breakfast, served in a glass. Yummy! Just delicious.
Recipe for two portions.
Fruit mousse recipe:
- a handful of frozen mangoes
- a handful of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp oat bran
- pink pitaya powder optionally
- Crush the mangoes and strawberries in a blender at high speed.
- Add banana, yogurt, bran and powder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of expanded millet into the bottom of the glass, then add a tablespoon of yogurt, add a teaspoon of chia and add 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Lay the fruit mousse on top. Topp with a few raspberries.